Tapping into the knowledge of your own body's intelligence to dream bigger into the FUTURE.
In order for you, as a leader, to actualize your full potential you must learn your body's cues, integrate with the intelligence of you ancestors before you AND after you.
To be fully embodied means every molecular and atom is in support of your purpose, your body's signals all cues, clues and messages that, when gone unchecked, get louder.
Here, leaders from all of the world with gather to sit with master plants like Wachuma as teachers, not as medicine, to be shown beyond their current perceptual lens to actualize their big visions into 3D.
Through sound, movement practices and ice allow you body to awaken the teachings of your ancestors as every cell activates in support of your purpose, you passions and what you are called to do.
A mixture of masculine structure and feminine flow helps to layout the concepts with space for new possibilities to flow.
This includes 1 month of preparation
exercises and mini lessons to create context and deepen the work at the retreat itself plus and one month of integration practices to guarantee when you leave you can stay connect, clear and inspired in your mission.
Email Team@CondorCoach.com with questions.
Preparation support before the retreat
Accommodations - based on the room you book
Lunch and snacks (gluten free & vegan available on request)
Beach Fire Dance
Daily somatic awareness meditations, bio integration techniques, deep immersive writing exercises
3 Wachuma ceremonies
Return flight trip to San Jose Airport (NOT to CR, the flight to the center)
1 month of integration support after the retreat
One majorly epic experience
Imiloa believes that through a posture of learning and spirit of service, we can powerfully catalyze the individual and social transformation which will create stronger communities, transform our planet and build a better world.
Imiloa is a majestic, one of a kind, 20-acre private mountain-top property located in Costa Rica with 180 degree sunset ocean views overlooking the entire Pacific from Manuel Antonio in the north to the Osa Peninsula and Cano Island in the south.
It is a complete natural paradise with 17 accommodations, arrangeable singles or doubles. Accommodations include 200 year old homes from Bali, Jungle bungalows with bathtubs in our unofficial sloth sanctuary and sacred geodesic domes.
Historically, Costa Rica has been the meeting place of tribes for thousands of years.
It is the cradle of the North and South, a meeting point for the Incas and the Aztecs, and it is the perfect location for Imiloa as Costa Rica continues onward in its rich history of being a meeting place to exchange ideas, vision and go deep within to discover what we have all been seeking.
Small groups: We have work together as a larger groups as well as space for individual work supported by other master coaches
Skilled facilitators it’s an art to work with plants like Wachuma in a way that is creative, playful and expansive
Top Accommodations: This retreat takes place at Imiloa Institute, a global hub for the education and advancement of humanity. Imiloa believes that through a power of learning and spirit of service, we can powerfully catalyze the individual and social transformation which will create stronger communities, transform our planet and build a better world.
Special Master Coach Guidance For Evolution And Freedom In Mind And Body: Tah and Kole will teach their unique skillsets that allow you to toggle the power of plants, presence and optimization to rewrite how you approach health, healing and leadership.
*Financing Available Upon Request
- Ranges is from $4,997 to $11,997 and depends which room/ bungalow/ balinese home you choose.
- Accommodations include 200 year old homes from Bali, Jungle bungalows with bathtubs in our unofficial sloth sanctuary and sacred geodesic domes. Historically, Costa Rica has been the meeting place of tribes for thousands of years. It is the cradle of the North and South, a meeting point for the Incas and the Aztecs, and it is the perfect location for Imiloa as Costa Rica continues onward in its rich history of being a meeting place to exchange ideas, vision and go deep within to discover what we have all been seeking.
- Flights into Costa Rica
- Trip insurance
- Organic sunscreen
- Organic mosquito repellent
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Closed toe shoes + Flip Flops
- Yoga attire/Comfortable clothes
- Bathing suit
- Beach/Yoga/hiking/fitness wear
Payments are non-refundable. This is why we strongly encourage (if you haven’t already) to sign up immediately for Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) and travel insurance with Global Rescue.
You have 20 days after paying for your ticket to enroll in Global Rescue’s “CFAR” policy, which offers the highest level of trip protection. After that, this option is no longer available. With CFAR, you’re able to Cancel For Any Reason and receive your trip investment back.
Call or email Global Rescue and tell them you’re with Imiloa for the
best rate: www.globalrescue.com/imiloa
firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject line: “I’m with Imiloa”
Available 24/7 Costa Rica Entry Requirements
Entry requirements are subject to change at any moment so we encourage you to check this link for updated info: Entry Requirements. Global Rescue coverage mentioned above does comply with Costa Rica’s travel insurance requirement.
When you arrive to San Jose airport you will be asked to fill out a form and provide the address where you are staying. If Imiloa is your first destination in Costa Rica please provide the following address information:
Savegre de Aguirre,
60602, Costa Rica
What we need from you before your arrival
- Please fill out your personal information as well as your travel details in this form: PARTICIPANT INFO
Arrival to Costa Rica and Imiloa
Arrival date BY December 26th by noon.
Please book your international flight to San Jose International Airport (Airport code; SJO).
On arrival day for your retreat, we recommend that your flight land at the international airport no later than 1:00PM local Costa Rica time. This is because you must be at the domestic terminal by 3:00PM. Be prepared for immigration lines running as fast as 45 minutes or as long as 2.5 hours to get through. The local charter flight will depart from the domestic terminal at SJO. It is a 5-10 minute walk from the international terminal to the domestic terminal at SJO. The local charter flight will leave at 3:30PM local time.
We privately charter flights from SJO to our landing strip near Imiloa to cut the travel time from 4 hours in the car, to 20 minutes by plane. It’s a wonderful way to arrive.
- If you cannot arrive at the international terminal by 1PM, please book your travel to arrive in the day(s) before the start of the retreat.
- If you arrive to the domestic terminal at SJO after 3PM, you will not arrive in time to travel on the charter flight. We can still assist with your transport, but you will be responsible for your own transportation to Imiloa as well as any cost incurred.
- If you choose not to utilize the method of transportation provided for your retreat to/from Imiloa you are responsible for the cost of alternate/ground transportation. For example if you choose not to fly on the charter plane you will be responsible for the cost of your ground transportation.
If you are staying extra nights before/after your stay at Imiloa we recommend the following hotels:
Hilton Garden Inn La Sabana
- Located 25-30 mins from SJO airport, walking distance to the La Sabana park, National Stadium, and nearby restaurants. This hotel is a good choice if you would like to explore a bit of San Jose and city surroundings, just be mindful of travel time and transportation options to/from SJO airport.
Marriott Hotel Hacienda Belen
- An upscale Marriott hotel, located approximately 10 min from SJO airport. We recommend this hotel if you prefer to have a nice property experience and want to be close to the airport.
Hampton Inn Airport hotel
- For a more economical option you may stay at the Hampton Inn located right across the street from the airport. They have a free shuttle between the airport and the hotel included in your stay.
- We recommend using the official orange airport taxis, (red taxis with an orange triangle) which can be found right outside the airport when you exit the terminal.
Alternatively, you can contact us to inquire about availability here at Imiloa for the day/days prior to the retreat. Standard rates will apply and would be in addition to your ticket price.
Departure from Imiloa
Departure date January 2nd, 2023
You will depart Imiloa at 9AM, and arrive at the landing strip at 9:30AM, with an estimated arrival to SJO airport at 10:30AM.
The domestic terminal is a 5-10 minute walk to the international terminal at SJO.
Typically, it is suggested to be at the international terminal 2.5 hours prior to your international departure. Please book your departing international flight accordingly, knowing that you will be at the airport at 10:30AM on departure day.
If you book your flight earlier than this, you will be responsible for your own transportation to SJO airport (airport taxis are $285 one way, and taxis from Imiloa to Quepos landing strip are $115 one way).
A little more info about Imiloa
- Imiloa Institute is located in the Savegre mountains, just 3KM from Dominical (worldwide famous for surf) and 30KM from Quepos (medical facilities, airport, great dining if you’re coming before or after the event)
- We are 2,000 feet above sea level, making it much cooler than the beach, as well as less bugs. The average temperature is 85°F (27-33°C) during the day and 65-75°F (17-24°C) at night.
- Imiloa is a credit/debit card ONLY campus. We are 100% cashless except for (optional) tips should you choose to leave them
- Wifi is available in all rooms and most social areas. We don’t have Wifi in the Heart of Imiloa, where you’ll enjoy relaxing, connecting with others and nourishing yourself
- We provide yoga mats, blocks, cushions and blankets for your use
- We have laundry services on site and all services must be paid in advance by credit or debit card. $25 per load.
- Imiloa is a cigarette, drug, and alcohol-free campus
- Quiet hours are 10PM to 7AM
- Imiloa’s core values around eco-aware are important to us and those that call Imiloa home (IE those other than our human friends). Therefore:
-- Please be mindful of water usage (we’re on a thrice-filtered well and water flows from the mountain!)
-- Please throw toilet paper in the wastebasket
-- Please turn off lights and conserve electricity when you’re out enjoying the campus
-- If you don’t have/forgot your organic shampoo and other products, we will happily provide them
-- Have more questions? Please check Imiloa's FAQ section
There are no refunds.
Please buy trip insurance as we are not able to refund you for the trip, once you commit.
Due to the nature of the trip and the amount of costs involved cancellations are not possible. Please get trip and flight insurance to protect your self from potential problems.
By paying or placing your deposit for payment you agree to these terms.
It is the jungle.
So plan for moisture, rain and sun!
You will have as much time to find space to integrate and relax as you will in building and expanding your impossible dreams.
It really is up to you. If you create content via video or audio you may want it there to check out, compare and create.
It's time to gather with other evolutionaries for inspiration, conversation, strategy, and applying - in real time - what you’re here to do.
This is an experience of optimization, evolution, contribution, and applied expansion.
By the end you’ll have a vision and a plan on how you’re going to implement your next evolution.
This online course teaches our foundational concepts to our signature method, The Condor Approach.
We share these methods with our certification attendees inside of our 90-day program, but we're giving you access to the course so after the retreat you can feel confident applying your retreat realizations so you can actualize who you’re serving and how you’re serving with this new evolution.
You're here to serve people, not save people...
... to have a business that's guided by inspiration, not desperation.
(And if you have questions, book a call with us.)
BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” OR USING THE WEBSITE IN ANY MANNER, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE OR SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SERVICES OR PLACE AN ORDER OVER www.TahKole.com or www.CondorCoach.com
© 2022 Bio Integration Solutions LLC - All rights reserved